Monday, August 8, 2011

Wow.

I am humbled by this. On a day that it couldn't be less deserved, Scott and the boys show up with these after a late night at the ball fields. Scott often shows his pursuit, I think, of being Christ-like in that he will show so much kindness and love even when it's been undeserved and memorably one of my worst days. So, thank you, Love. Humbled, thankful and loved.

Scott took this on Sunday morn. All around the round mother....

Memories....

He looks a bit like a vampire here, we think. For some strange reason, he's been putting soap in his hair while doing the hand-washing routine. I commented on it to Scott earlier that day so Toby decided to impress us with a full hair-load.

My summer swimmers. Cuties.

4 Responses:

Sydni said...

Ahh!! Beautiful and wonderful!!

JeremyNSunny said...

It's great to see Scott tending to you, even on your 'worst' days. I'm extremely pleased to see that he is following in Dad's footsteps in this way!!

You look GREAT, Amanda!!!!! That is a wonderful dress, and your hair looks so beautiful! The precious faces in these pictures are treasures of my heart. Love you guys....

DadJohnson said...

Beautiful flowers...beautiful family. You are blessed.

Much love,
Dad

The Free Tree said...

He is a good tenderer. And thanks Sunny. We are blessed for sure.

Miss you all....