Saturday, October 3, 2009

Showin Off Shots


Ranne's favorite trick allowed in the house: standing on his head.


Does his mouth seem so very small, even when opened to the max?

Showing off his new stunt!


The College Retreat went very well this year. Sadly, we did not get a group shot of our kids, just the ones from out of town!



The camp:


The teaching:


1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

JeremyNSunny said...

But ... did you HAVE to include the picture of that huge, freaky SPIDERRRR????????

Toby's mouth makes me laugh. Trey looks so proud of himself in the picture of him sitting! Ranne & Toby upside-down on the couch is such a classic. Awesome.

The College Retreat looks GREAT, as always!

It's great to see how much Trey has grown since your last post. :) Cutie-bug. MAN, I want to get my hands on him one of these days; I think he's missing some auntie-kisses. heehee

Thank you for updating your blog. :) I know it's one.more.thing....