Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Random Brain


Playgroups are always meeting around here on one side of town or another. This one was the kick-off for the Westside. The picture below was a clever decorative idea my friend found that I want to implement in the boys' room. We'll see if it ever happens.


Trey likes chewing on these hair ties. He reminds me of the door knockers in the Labyrinth movie:


The Christian Children's Home had a Luau BBQ that we attended. Wonderful food, music, a car show and, as you can see Scott's job was to manage the kid bouncer. That actually became pretty exciting as the day progressed. The woman holding Trey is named Paige. She and her husband are house parents. They're doing awesome out there!




He seems stressed, doesn't he?


Scott calls this form of entertainment the ADD Saucer, rather than the exersaucer. I like it. Trey is there now.



These pictures are a little fuzzy but oh-so-precious! Though he's in his pajama shirt and has bed-head, I believe these photos were taken early afternoon. Sheesh.


Scott is on campus often. This day was a fair for organizations around campus. The CSC hands out rootbeer and fliers. Successful day. We took a picnic and met him for lunch at the duckpond. Here Ranne is feeding the birds his lunch.


Just a day at home, trying to find creative tooks for playdough. CUTE!

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

JeremyNSunny said...

Your children's EYES. They take my breath away.

The trainnnn!!! Wonderful to see it in use!! That thrills me.

I totally dig the decor idea for a child's room!

A luau! Campus! Play-doh! Your children are enjoying all kinds of good stuff! :) I hope you are, too. ;)