Saturday, October 3, 2009

Passing Summer


These are sure out of order, as you can tell by the picture dates. At least it should catch you all up on the summer. I have not taken pictures as I should, so forgive for that! We taught at Ponderosa Bible Camp once again. The ages we teach are always the seniors and graduates. Trey did awesome, and here is seen lounging in a chair. He thrived out there, only fussing one time when going down for a nap. Cutest nose EVER.

Jason Burnett organized the spiritual side of the camp session this year. He interned at the CSC with Scott back in the day.


Our class settling in:


Absolutely fun! I had never played water-balloon volleyball. It was a blast! Scott and I actually did very well, only missing our balloon when you-can-guess-who was chatting with someone and not paying attention. I say this with complete fondness. I also played my first game of regular volleyball at 12am on the last day there and was definitely the one everyone played around that night/morning.


Our yard, while not as pretty as some years with our dying grass, produces many pretty and tasty treats:



Our neighbors brought over their slip-n-slide. Toby watched from the edges:


This toy was accidentally kept from our visit at the Free's. It is one of Trey's very dearest friends for some reason. The little toy is only a couple inches high.


This is what happens when Scott and I decide to spend quality time together after the boys bed down:


Good day. More later.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

JeremyNSunny said...

Wow. Over and over you take such beautiful pictures.

Seriously??! You grow GRAPES in your yard??! How did I miss that?!

Water balloon volleyball is just about as much as fun just to watch as it is to play!! Who thinks of such things?? I'm so glad they do! lol!