Monday, January 18, 2010

Rolling Along

Just some pictures of our little life story.

Ranne likes to be the big brother. Here he's trying to entertain Trey. He enjoys teasing him, holding him, playing and even wrestling with him.



Though we were going to be away on Christmas, I still wanted to decorate. Scott graciously and patiently dug out all the boxes. The pics weren't of the best quality or effort this time, but you get the idea. The boys made this year's star. I'd like to make it a tradition. It wasn't hard, if you can't tell. HA!



The snowflakes came out again. Each boy made a new one for 2009.




Trey becomes more and more proficient at his crawling. He's thrilled to be motoring around. It's strange for me to see such a small baby in odd places since the other boys were not interested in exploration until much later.




One of my favorite moments with him is in the evening at bath. Those chubby legs!



NOW THIS! This is terrible. Scott and I allow the boys to run at the church's building on Wednesday nights in the gym. It is only children at that time and people playing basketball. Scott and I were in the foyer talking to the minister, Alan, when Toby can running in in tears. Alan tried to pick him up and he screached. I tried asking him what was wrong, but he was so distracted he ran off, back into the gym. We got home and I was changing him into PJs. This is what I discovered! OW! Tough kid. He said it happened on a table. The long tables were folded up against a wall. I think that they were running by them and he must have tripped over the leg. He healed up okay, but has a nice pink scar. Ranne was so afraid when he saw it and heard Toby crying as I cleaned him that he hid under his covers first. Then, he went and found a picture of the three boys, pushing it under the bathroom door as a gift to calm his brother. SOOOO sweet.



Trey's first girl injury. Toby had the same thing happen, though later. In Tuesday School, one of the nursery girls has taken to attacking others very quietly. She grabbed Trey's face, then tried it on another boy and shoved other babies over as well. It's a harder job, watching those babies, than I expected.





We always enjoy visits with Aunt Dora and her sister Aunt Juanell. They are very good baby holders and are such a blessing to be with. Good pictures too!





3 Responses:

JeremyNSunny said...

*gasp* You take GREAT PICTURES!! Do I say this often enough?? :)

Good idea about the boys doing the star every Christmas!

Uggh, those injuries! I mostly expect there to be more injuries in your home than in ours (3 boys compared to 1 boy, 1 girl) ... and we've had some humdingers, so ... LUCK! ;)

DadJohnson said...

Great pictures Amanda! Booboos to remember by...ouch! I certainly hd my share. Seems I was always splitting and impaling myself in diverse ways.

The Free Tree said...

Nice Dad. Impaling? What am I in for!?

Sunny, thanks about the star. The idea came from someone else. I am glad I took a picture because they were very proud of it but it was tossed long ago.