Saturday, October 11, 2008

Toby's 2!!!

Ah, our baby is TWO??!! How does this happen? My cuddle bug, my tiger, my baby has now left his baby years. We're so excited he's healthy and excited by life. We were also thrilled Grandma and Grandpa were able to share the special day with us. When the Frees left us for the rest of their trip, Toby sobbed the biggest tears he's ever shed for anyone.


Grandma Betty with her usual expression of a smile. Grandpa John brightly and dutifully archiving.

After a supper for Toby of pizza, he practiced blowing the napkin across the table so he could do well with the candles. And that he did. He blew out, maybe, four (there were six) the first time.



Ranne obviously enjoyed his dessert, though he ate only a couple bites, anticipating the gift opening.


Toby did not want to part with his new bulldozer to open the rest.

Some of our new color:


SWEET!

2 Responses:

Sydni said...

Happy Birthday to Toby! I think he did have a very happy one. Yay! Thanks for sharing too, some of your new colors. Niiiiice!

JeremyNSunny said...

I'm finding it fascinating that within six months' time, two little boys' birthdays were celebrated in your home with extended FREE family!!!! It's just a silver lining, to me, of the big, dark cloud of us all living so far apart. (sigh)

Also, I share Sydni's excitement about the colors on the walls in your house! I'm excited to see future pictures 'in context'! Lookin' good! :)