Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Impossible?

It's been too long, obviously. I signed on to find Blogger has rearranged my dashboard. Hm. Sorry.

This is just a quick funny I wanted to get down before bedding down: I was priming our front door frame and Ranne, at 3 1/2, comes up behind me, casually asking me to buy him a gun. You'd think he was 16, trying to be as smooth and calm as possible to get what he wanted. I said, "A gun! What are you planning on doing with a gun?" "Shoot deer." Well, I suppose that's a reasonable idea, if it's for food and all that. So, I responded, "Really, there aren't any deer around here Sweetie." "Mom, nothing is impossible with God. The angel said that to Mary." "When?", I asked, wanting to hear more. "Well," he said frankly, "we'll have to go find a bible and look it up."

No one likes a post with no pics. I intend to make this short and write again soon with visual additions. Go with God. Goodnight.

BTW: Baby #3 is cooking. Lord willing all is healthy and will continue to be. Prayers would be welcomed, as always.

3 Responses:

Sydni said...

What a wise, wise young boy!

We're praying about #3!!!

JeremyNSunny said...

I *did*, of course, LOL about Ranne's comments about guns and deer and the Bible. That sounded exactly like any number of conversations that happened in the family of origin of his father. HA!

I had gotten to wondering about the possibility of another young one coming your way!! Oh, PRAISE GOD He has blessed you again!! You are in our prayers! I'm a giddy, giddy soon-to-be double-aunt!!!!! LOL Thank you for the news, and the post, pictureless though it may be. We take them as we get them with no explanation necessary! :)

psn4athome said...

they say the cutest things! Congrats on the baby! We'll be praying for you!