Thursday, March 27, 2008

The FLOP Side

Well, Houston, here we don't come. Ranne woke to the stomach flu, his third bout in three months. He's become so used to it, he curls up at the end of his bed and talks in a high voice, indicating something's not right. He doesn't know enough, however, to use a bowl or toilet, so we wake to a mess to clean and a poor, tired little boy. As we clean him up, he verbally goes through the routine saying, "Poor boy. Mama, I need a clean shirt and someone needs to wash my sheets. Will you get me a bowl please...."

Anyway, please pray for him again. Thanks.

2 Responses:

Sydni said...

Oh. I'm so, so sorry for Ranne and for you. Once again, I also REALLY hope it doesn't go around the rest of your family.

Please keep us posted on Ranne's health.

DadJohnson said...

My poor little guy. I do hope he improves soon. We will miss seeing all of you. There is a reason for everyting. We just can't always see it and it is not always for us to know.

Love a kisses to you all from us in south Texas.

Dad