Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aquarium Adventure





This day was wild. We took the bus downtown on a Saturday with DadScott. DadScott lost his wallet on the first bus, which held his bus pass. Thankfully I had a debit card to get into the Aquarium and two dollars for my return ride. We saw the sights and then, since there was no bank nearby, I asked the college-aged workers in the shop if I could make a purchase and get cash back so we could get Scott home too. I mentioned that we needed the cash for the bus since he lost his pass They GAVE us a dollar. I was so embarrassed.


On the way back, we loaded ourselves onto a bus which just happened to be the same one we took down and the driver had his wallet for him. AHHH. Blessings.....


3 Responses:

Sydni said...

Oh, I'm soooo glad the driver had the wallet!! I mean, losing a wallet is NOT a good situation. Cute, sweet pictures. I sure appreciate each and every one.

Sydni said...

Sometime, will you post pictures of your house? I know it is a lot to ask right now - with the recent move, etc.

I'd sure enjoy seeing your house and of course any other pictures you'd care to share!

Happy settling in.

Sydni said...

I'm tagging you. Check out our blog for details (at the end of the really long post).